Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

continual pain in my abdomine ??

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
User Profile
why have i got continual pain in my abdomine . ive no infections or urine infection

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2011
Abdominal Pain Answer A21068
Hi, welcome to the ehealth forum and I am glad to help you.
You seem concerned about the abdominal pain.
Broadly, abdomen is classified as upper abdomen and lower abdomen.
The causes of upper abdominal pain may include stomach ulcer, pancreatitis, hepatitis or cyst or kidney infection.
As you are a female, the abdominal pain may result from problems affecting the female reproductive organs i.e. uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, cervix and vagina. These may include urinary tract infection (UTI), Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), fibroids, polycystic ovarian syndrome, premenstrual syndrome etc.
Neither you mentioned the pain area whether upper nor lower nor any other related symptoms, so it is difficult to pin-point the cause of your problem.
You must consult your doctor for the definitive diagnosis and treatment as the same cannot be made online.
Hope this helps. Take care.
Note: This post is not to emphasise final diagnosis as the same cannot be made online and is aimed just to provide medical information and no treatment suggested above be taken without face to face consultation with health care professional.

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Abdominal Pain , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.