Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

consult Urologist or Andrologist?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
Hi, I am 27 years old, due to masturbation i feel my penis size and scrotum are reduced, i will be grateful to you if you suggest to whom i need to consult Urologist or Andrologist?

What are the necessary things to be done for regaining?

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile

User Profile
replied September 27th, 2015
Penis Answer A54020
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. All you need to do is stop masturbation. Penis size is overrated and need not to be worried about. Size of 3 to 4 inches is all a man needs for perfect copulation. If you have got that much size when fully erect the you have no worries.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.

Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.