Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

constantly tired, my joints ache, I get dizzy...

User Profile
Hi... Im a 25 year old Female. Problem is I feel about 75 these days. I'm constantly tired, my joints ache, I get dizzy, I've pretty much lost my appetite. I've never had spots before but I'm getting them constantly on my chin now and I have a big one in my arm pit for the last year or so which I cant get rid off. The last few weeks Ive started passing gas really regularly which is humiliating. I have stopped drinking alcohol, eat quite healthy, drink lots of water and exercise daily. I cannot figure out whats up with me!

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied October 6th, 2011
Womens Conditions Answer A27405
Welcome to ehealthforum,
It is difficult to comment on the cause for your symptoms that you describe without examining you and going ahead with getting further investigations done (based on symptoms and examination findings) to look for the underlying cause. You should consider visiting your gynecologist/obstetrician at the earliest for further evaluation and assistance. Treatment as appropriate would be started to help you control the symptoms (based on the examination findings and the investigation results). Be in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor/gynecologist and report any unusual/new/abnormal symptoms immediately to your treating doctor/gynecologist. Drink plenty of water. Take adequate rest. Maintain healthy diet and lifestyle.
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Womens Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.