User Profile
as a child and adolescent, even today, i seem to constantly feel sleepy. in high school i would take a couple naps at school, then when i got home i would take another nap, then get up, eat dinner and then go back to bed again for the night. today i can not do that due to working full time and going to college part time. but even today i still feel extremely tired, i always want to nap when i get home from work, i go to bed early because i just cant keep my eyes open and stay awake. when the weekend comes, i easily sleep 12 hours like its nothing.
i eat healthy everyday, fat free yogurt, apples, oranges, rice, steak, chicken, pork, eggs, lots of water, etc.
why am i always so sleepy? and why do i sleep so many hours? could this be anemia? or something else?

Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What is chronic fatigue syndrome? We outline the medical definition and different types of CFS in this intro section....
What causes chronic fatigue? And who does it affect? We outline the main factors doctors think contribute to CFS in this section....
Symptoms of chronic fatigue are also common to other disorders. Learn to identify CFS symptoms and when to seek medical help here....