Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acid Reflux Forum

constantly regurgitate without liquid or food coming up

User Profile
Hi I am a 24 year old male, my health concern is that I constantly regurgitate without liquid coming back up or food but none the less regurgitate, also burning sensation in my sternum area and throat, liquid and food constantly coming back up to my throat, dry throat, difficulty swallowing solid foods, my swallowing ability is normal for the first few bites but deteriorates as I continue. I did some research and was wondering if this is GERD, If so, is not being able to swallow properly one of the symptoms because I have not been able to swallow for 3-4 months, or is difficulty swallowing just in my mind. Please help and thank you in advance.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 1st, 2016
Acid Reflux Answer A55799
Thank you for asking at EHF
I read your question and i understand your concern. These symptoms of acid reflux need to be evaluated for the cause. Losing weight is the key. Modifying diet and lifestyle is next. Small frequent meals, avoiding triggers and delaying lying down after meals is the best policy. Get evaluated

I hope it helps. Consult your doctor as our advice is just for education purpose only.

Regards
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Diet
Quick Reply
Must Read
Almost everyone experience heartburn or acid indigestion at times. But what is acid reflux and how could it cause more serious problems?...
Can you tell the difference between common heartburn symptoms and signs of more serious digestive problems? Learn when and how to take action for acid reflux....
Heartburn is common, but it is not trivial. It's important to diagnose and treat heartburn or acid reflux as early as possible. Review diagnostic procedure now...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Acid Reflux , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.