i am 26 and a single mum so yes i know it is a tiring life general but for a long time now (before i had a my child) i have always been unwell alot and always seem to feel tired. i do eat plenty of fruit and veg and try to drink plenty of water and it doesnt matter how much sleep i have either.

i do know what to do and i dont want it to impact on my child or my work suffer.

any help please

Question doctor
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 10th, 2012
Experienced User
one thing I can suggest is be sure when you're sleeping, that the room is completely dark so you can't even see your hand in front of your face. And quiet, no electrical items plugged in. Our skin has light sensing cells, the tiniest amount of light anywhere on our bodies can keep us from sleeping well. Try taking chewable vitamin C through the day, it helps you handle stress and many other benefits.

I hope you find something that helps.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...