My boyfriend is constantly hacking up mucus. He smokes(nonstop). He also states that he has to do this hacking thing.Mucus comes continuously and especially when it is in lower throat or on his vocial cords. I find disgusting and he should of some control of it. I can't believe someone can do this non stop and think it is okay? Am I wrong for this because this really makes my stomach nauseous. I have asked him to go to the restroom and he still does it and I can hear him. Also, when he smokes outside he will take a drag and than spit. over and over. I hate smoking and wish he would stop and he has tried. Please help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....