Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Diabetes Forum

constantley urinating and my mouth is dry... diabetes??

Hey, I'm 17 and about to enter my Senior Year.In Spring I was 170 pounds. I work out sometimes and more often now. I noticed today I am constantley urinating and my mouth is often dry. I'm not really thirsty though but I drink to get hydrated. I measured my weight and I am 180 pounds, overweight and I don't know why. I work out often, I don't even look fat. Also my eyes are starting to get blury only when I take glasses off and it clears off when I'm used to it, I usually don't wear glasses.

I am very worried about getting diabetes. Can someone please tell me if I'm at high risk??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 19th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Hi Andrew223344 and welcome to ehealth: From what you have stated I can't see a definite sign of Diabetes....However, if you are concerned then have a blood test to see how everything reads...This should tell you if anything is going on...Take care....

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is diabetes and what causes diabetes? Start here for basic facts about type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. ...
What causes diabetes? Who is at risk of developing diabetes? Find out what can lead to the development of diabetes here....
Do you know the signs of the onset of diabetes? Read here to find out more about diabetes symptoms and when you need to seek help....