User Profile
I have had a constant pain in my stomach for the past 5 days and it's getting on my nerves a bit now.

I have a great bloated feeling and a pain under my rib cage area. The whole of my 'belly' feels inflated and i'm constantly getting pains now and then.

Suggestions please?

Thanks

Shaun
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 10th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Could be a gallbladder infection. You need to go see your doctor. Any time you have abdominal pain that is either severe or that lasts more than a couple of days needs to be checked out. Also, sometimes pain from one area can be referred to another. You could have a kidney infection or something, as well.

Go get yourself checked. Don't worry, the vast majority of things that could be wrong can be fixed if they are caught early.
|

User Profile
replied August 11th, 2009
Thank you very much MyrahU.

6th day now and there is now difference. Still feel heavily bloated and stretched. The pain in my stomach is still there. I noticed last night that after I ate a bowl of cereal I was feeling so uncomfortable and bloated.

I'm of a fit build and eat a general healthy diet. I just don't understand and I'm taking your advice to go see the doctor.

Thank you for your advice.

Kind Regards

Shaun
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....