User Profile
in everyday life I feel like I always have the flew, dizziness when I move my eyes, a lot of fatigue, I am not depressed and I've been living with this since my chilhood. Once in a while all my body would hurt, I have to lay down and rest a lot even without having done much before.
Blood tests don't reveal anything important besides low level of red blood cells.
I am 48, had mononucleosis at 21, but it all started before.My doctor put me on zoloft in 1998 without much improvement. I stopped gradually in 2009, to be honnest the symptoms got maybe a little more but hard to say.
Any idea of differential diagnosis ?
best regards

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2010
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Answer A12605
Thanks for using this forum...

The symptoms are of generalized fatigue which happens due to lack of excersise,stress,anxiety and depression..You should formulate a good timetable for yourself starting with a excersise and eating fresh fruits,addding vitamin supplements like B12 and vitamin E will also help you...

take care..

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Flu basics - what is the flu? Get started here to learn how to protect yourself....
Who is at risk of developing flu related complications? Can people die from the flu? More on risk factors here....
We answer your questions on flu symptoms here. How are cold and flu symptoms different? When should you seek medical help for flu? Plus more....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Chronic Fatigue Syndrome , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.