User Profile
I continue to feel constant Deja vu at random moments every day and they vary from intense to weak feelings. Once last year i had a fever and was playing an intense action game whilst listening to music and this sent me into a sort of state of semi hypnosis. After this I had my yearly tests and was stressed which made me feel the same on many occasions. after the tests i was less stressed and the periods of hypnosis finally went away yet i now feel deja vu frequently instead. Why is this?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2010
Anxiety and Stress Answer A13360
Thanks for using this forum...

This can occur in some people but the stress can lead to more of these and as you have a continous thought process of the phase it will bother you more...if it occurs regularly its best to start a medication with the psychologist...

take care...

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.