Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

constant burning irritarion in my urethra

I made a huge mistake of masturbsting and drinking lots of water when I finished ejaculating and urinating soon after. I felt a painful burning sensation around my penis for a while but that quickly subsided but left a constant burning irritarion in my urethra that hasn t left since. Its only been 2 days but I really want to treat/soothe this asap. Is there any remedies, ointments, or medication I can use to treat this or should I just leave it alone/ not masturbate and hopefully goes away after a couple of days/weeks? Im not circumcised btw
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 29th, 2015
Experienced User
Ejaculating and urinating shouldn't cause you any pain or irritation. It can burn and hurt a little to try to urinate right after ejaculation since your inner urethral valves are shut to prevent urination during sex and orgasm. If you are trying to urinate too soon after ejaculation and before your urethral valves have opened back up after ejaculation to allow urination, it can hurt and burn for a few seconds until the urine starts to flow out of your penis at full force, but it goes away quickly. The urethra usually heals very fast, within a couple of days if its just minor irrition. If you have inserted something down inside the urethra or put liquids down inside of the urethral tube that can possibly injure or irritate it and take longer to heal or may need medical care to solve it. Pissing helps to flush out and to clean out the inside of the urethra, so drink lots of water and piss often. Being uncircumcised should not cause you to have any problems with this since all males are supposed to have their foreskin and still be fully able to piss and ejaculate perfectly.
|

replied July 29th, 2015
The reason I mentioned that I'm uncircumcised is that the injury seems to be the internal urethra. Anyways I read online that healing time for injuries like this typically take around 2-3 weeks to heal and for me it hasn't been a week yet so hopefully it's able to heal on its own by then.
|

replied August 9th, 2015
Extremely eHealthy
you can try getting into a clean tube of warm water and 1 cup baking soda and soak...........then shower and put some OTC antibiotic cream on it.............
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....