I'm concerned with my wife's health, she has congestive heart failure with high blood pressure. Her ankles and feet swells up everyday, her abdomen area has gotten larger, her eyes seems to be reddish alot. She says shes tired and gets sleepy pretty early and her weight has grown to 300lbs. Is there anything I should be worried about with her health?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 12th, 2013
Just for your info
hi, sorry to heard this.
I has product that may help your wife to improve her health in a month, if you interested please contact me or I can send you the product for one month try. please call or SMS me at 016 4147207, the price is at RM192 + pos laju about RM8 so total is about RM200/pkt can use for 1 month.
This is not business because my intention is to help people that having illness for long time, the retails price is RM210 / pkt or more
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Congestive heart failure is a serious condition. But how does it differ from a heart attack? And what types of congestive heart failure do doctors diagnose?...
Can people be born with heart problems? What medical conditions will make congestive heart failure more likely. This and more in the causes and risks section....
Do you know some of the signs of congestive heart failure (CHF)? Learn to identify signs and symptoms of CHF here so that you know when to ask for help....