Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

Confused and wanting to know if I should pursue this

Ok, well I have been dating this guy for a year and a half. For the first year of our relationship I would go see him everynight by his request. I got pregnant and we had a baby in august. He has 2 children from an ex that wants him back. I had a child from a previous relationship so now we have four. most of the time it is just me him and the baby. Right after she was born we moved into a home together to try to raise our children in a good environment. His mother is pushing problems and issues with his ex and the girls into our lives now. and his ex is saying stuff to try to put her in his head. right before we moved in together i found out that he was texting this girl at work (who he says he cant stand) for hours on the phone after i would leave. so i told him he needed to stop or we were done. he stopped. now his boss is texting him at midnight at least twice a week about stupid stuff. i asked him to tell her to not text him so late and he refuses. he doesnt help do anything around the house and i have to watch all four kids all the time even if he is here. he wont help me do anything and now since we have moved he doesnt want to have sex with me. i dont know what to think and im really hurting. i have a brand new baby with him and want our relationship to work but i dont know what could be going on. please help...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 12th, 2010
Honestly im gunna be blunt so hate me if u want but wat i think is this... You need to leave him, take your two children, get him visiting rights to solve any future problem. and go about your own way.. First off those children are not yours, the ones u did not carry are NOT at all ur responsibility. By taking care of then you are doing him and his ex gf a favor. Whether or not hes sexually cheating on u, he still is. texting gurls all hours also refusing to stop is not something u should put up with.... Honestly if u love ur self and both your children you will do whats best for you despite ur love for him.. And u and I both no, you need to leave.
|

replied November 12th, 2010
Sounds like a typical type of manchild who; wants his own way, when he gets it doesn't want it, thinks he is still a teenage in that he can't accept any responsibilities, think about the consequences of his actions and wants to put it about with women all the time. I tend to agree with the lady above about leaving him, BUT suggest first you try talking to him and if that doesn't work then professional counselling at least to give it a shot for the sake of the relationship and your children. Above all never let him tell or belive you it's your fault, it takes too and it sounds like you've made more than enough effort. Good Luck.
|