ive known her for a while i think she lkes me i mean we have fooled around and kissed in public and etc..

but i dont understand her. we will hang out like once a week and when i ask her if she wants to hnag out like say or today she will be like ohh yeah well my friend is hanging out with me at 10 so i was like well lets hang out before that for a few hours and she replied alright thats fine. so today i texted her and she said she did not know when she could see me then i told her i thought that was not very promising then she made a fus and told me she would see me.

i called her from my friends phone tellin her my phone was dead and she played dumb because she was around a bunch of people and was acting confused and hung up.

im getting sick of this but i dont know what to do.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 23rd, 2010
Women/ girls will be difficult to figure out and you'll never truly understand most things they say or do. They're a bit nutty (men too) and as you get older and the more relationships you form with them you'll realize it and they will even admit it. I've been there dude. She sounds young. Either she's playing hard to get, trying to be cool in front of her friends, or has something else going on. Either way, do you really want to hang out with someone who makes it hard to spend time with them? Give her space but keep that door open, when she sees you talking to other girls she'll probably get jealous and blow your phone up with calls wanting to hang out.
|

replied June 29th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
i agree, she probably likes you a lot but doesnt want to seem pushy so shes playing it cool for now, just be patient with her and she will come around..Jenny
|
Tags: acting out
Quick Reply