Im almost 20 wks pregnant and im confused as to whether i should keep the child or now i've called around to find out when i can throw the abortion idea out the windows and i was told 24 wks, i've been faced with a situation where i dont have to have this child because of marital issues. My husband and i recently had a child which now seems that i'm a looking after the child by myself and i'm certainly not ready for another child. My husband recently left me and has no visited his child or called to ask how she is doing, furthermore when i asked for a divorce he told me he doesn't want a divorce. At this stage i decided i dont want to have this child but i dont have the money to do anything about it as it has gotten expensive and i'm a stay at home mom.

is there a number i can call to get some sort of assistance with this matter?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 12th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Hunjay, what country are you in? Have you considered giving up the baby for adoption?
|

I have thought about giving the baby up for adoption but i feel i might fail as a mother furthermore i doubt my husband would agree to it because he wants another child. Im in the US by the way
|

Especially eHealthy
Hunjay, speak to Planned Parenthood. Just search the internets to find their number and locations.

Best of luck!
|