Medical Questions > Mens Health > Birth Control - Men Forum

condom had broken, I had not pre-ejaculated

User Profile
Me and my lady were going into round 2, and roughly 10 minutes into it I had noticed the condom was broken. My question is: should I be scared for a possible pregnancy? Side note, I had not pre-ejaculated at all the second round. Nor had I peed after the first round. But I had put my pants back on, so maybe that rubbed off any sperm that could've been lingering? Please help, I'm way too young for a kid (18)

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2014
Sexual Health - Men Answer A47363
Thank you for asking!
Broken condom increase the odds for conception but no ejaculation makes it unlikely. But ejaculate from the first round with no washing or peeing might have some in the condom and may yield to pregnancy,So the odds will be pregnancy providing the fertility time of ovulation is there. Seeking a gynecologist and meanwhile taking emergency contraception will decrease the odds to least possible.
take care

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Birth Control - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.