as it says ppl. I am just very concerned about contracting hiv since there has been a time where I once fingered a girl and sucked her breasts without knowing if she was hiv positive or not.in addition to that, she also gave me oral sex without a condom. the truth is, I did not at any time have sex with her and I am just very concerned about the matter.I just recently started out into some business ventures and is also expecting a son from my faithful girlfriend, which has had me stressed out at times and anxious at another. It has been approx two years since Ihave had this involvement and I am only now having symptoms. (ever since awaiting hiv results) I just need some peace of mind on the matter and I am quite sure that there are many professionals/ well educated ppl here that may be able to help me . please tell me that I have not infected my girlfriend and that my baby will be born free of std's lol
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....