Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

Concerned: Does anyone know what these spots on my foot are?

For the past 2 days I had a pain in my throat whenever I swallowed, this has since eased off now and is going (thankfully) and then today I noticed these small, slightly raised spots on the top of my right foot. They aren't sore and they don't itch and my foot is the only location on my body where they are. I don't have any other symptoms that I've noticed and I don't know if they're linked to the pain I had in my throat. Could anybody shed some light on to what they could be? I'll keep an eye on them and see if they get better or worse and if I get any more.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 14th, 2018
Hello and welcome to EHF,

I appreciate your concern,

It's hard to say anything for sure what they could be without examining the area first hand or atleast see an image.
I don't think any such rash on the foot is related to pain in your throat.
You should keep an eye on them,if they spread,starts to hurt or burn,itch or ooze,change it's colour, shape or texture then you must visit a dermatologist for a thorough physical examination of the area to find out the cause and he can treat it accordingly.

I hope this is helpful,

Wishing you the best of health.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Acne
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Acne and Skin Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.