Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

concerned about spondylosis, disc bulge, balance issue

User Profile
Hello I had a MRI scan done I have a copy of the results but still waiting to been seen by my consultant about the results . These are just some of the point of them I am concerned about spondylosis seen in cervical spine ,intervertebral disc degeneration noted,generalised disc bulge noted at c3c4,c4c5,c5c6 levels causing indentation of the thecal sac without nerve root compression. Perineual cyst 1.1cm noted left side at level of the neural foremen t1/t2. A perineural cyst 2.6cm t2/3 other at t5/t6this is just in bit of itit goes on about mild scoliosis can you put any light on some of this please as also waiting for brain scan as my balance goes when I move my head in certain directions and get confused and legs same like they are not my own and the pain is 10 out of 10 please help

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2016
Back Pain Answer A56940
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. In easy words, the cervical spine of neck has compression and degeneration causing the pain. I am sure conservative therapy with pain killers and rest and epidural steroids will help.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Back Pain , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.