Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Concerned about scab that won’t go away

A month ago I got a sore scab on the back of my neck, the lymph nodes either side became painful and swollen too and it was hard to move my neck for a number of days, eventually the nodes went down but then the nodes behind/under my ears popped up. Then the one in the side of my face popped up and had mostly gone back down, all the while this scabby area remains. I get annoyed with it because I can feel it there when I look down and find myself sometimes peeling off the dryer parts. There’s never bleeding as a result but under all the scanning just seems to be a soft lump on my skin.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 23rd, 2019
Here’s a photo
https://sta.sh/0nq9uoymck8
I’m very fair skinned and live in New Zealand so naturally I’m starting to worry about skin cancer!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....