Okay so me and my girlfriend did it on the 3rd of April. Unprotected but I also didnt ejaculate at all. A week later we did it with a condom on. I finished inside but I when I took it off I saw the sperm still hanging in there so I felt good. But Last Thursday she started feeling breast tenderness and she said they got bigger. On the 19th she got baddd cramps along with the feeling of throwing up(she didnt throw up). She''s been moody and gets angry at me like she usually does a little before her period. She also said she felt like almost fainting which usually doesmt happen. She also says its really hott when its not. Her period is due on the 23rd or 24th around there. She isnt worried at all and tells me not to worry but I cant help it. Are these pms symptoms or can she be pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 20th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
You had unprotected sex, she can be pregnant. At this point all you can do realistically is wait to see if the period arrives on time and take a pregnancy test if it's late. Stop having unprotected sex.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....