about 10 years ago at university i had lots of things to study and tiredness and head aches were common.
a friend of mine recommended to do some neck exercises that would relive the pain.i did it very frequently and one day i got trauma in the neck area,after what i have head aches on the left part of my head,i am unable to read,and i have pains in the neck area (left side).
for this period i visited many doctors,neuropathology,orthopedist and many others and every body tells me that i don t have a problem,but i still have head aches,of course gradually pain decreased but still high enough to destroy my life.recently i had computer tomography and it said i do not have a problem.
my question is how reliable computer tomography is?everybody tells me i have neural problems but i don t receive any drugs and sedatives,the problem is physical and neural.
recently i researched on the Internet the human anatomy and i think that i have problems on this muscle called sterno cleido mastoid.please tell me which doctor to vizit and how to diagnose it to have a reliable result and what are the ways of treatment it.
i have done some neck exercises and used to put some pain relieving balms called voltaren emul gel and fastum gel and i had little reliefe especially after putting voltaren emul gel but did not cure it please answer my question and excuse me for my poor english
best archil
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 22nd, 2012
Especially eHealthy

If you believe that the problem in the sternocleidomastoid muscle, you may want to see a physiatrist. This is a specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. These physicians deal with disorders of the musculoskeletal system.

Good luck.
Did you find this post helpful?