Its not realy a major issue but i have this habit of my thumb always being gripped between my pointer and middle finger (like when you do the i got your nose gag with kids)? Especialy when sleeping. I haven't always had this habit, just the last few years. I dont even realise i'm doing it. But the funny thing is my wife just had a baby and the bub is doing the same thing. We havent known anyone else do it till the birth of our baby?? why would such a habit occur, especialy in someone my age 26 and so randomly???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 2nd, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
i hear researches found a person who habitually held his arms out a certain way with elbows in. they took his genes and put it into a test mouse. the mouse did the same thing with his front legs!!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....