Must Read
Cervical cancer typically develops over many years. But when does cervical cancer occur and how do doctors define the disease? ...
How are HPV and cervical cancer related? And how can you place yourself out of risk for developing cervical cancer? More here....
Abnormal menstruation can be a sign of cervical cancer. Learn the signs and symptoms of serious "female problems" and when to seek medical help here....
Hi I am worried I have advanced Ovarian cancer now, I come from a 3rd generation Ovarian cancer family. Great Grand mother died of ovarian cancer and breast cancer at 70. Grand mother died at 57 of Ovarian. And my mother is still alive 75 but had thyroid cancer now, she removed her Ovaries at the age of 25. I am white American Female 51 years of age. 2 C sections 2 girls born in 1991 and 2001. I tied my tubes at 35 and After experienced vaginal bleedingit got better, then worse 2 years ago. In 2015 I lifted a heavy box, it caused a inguinal hernia on the right side of the lower abdomen near the C section . It was burning and painful, I had surgery with mesh to fix it. A yr later 2016 I went for an endoscopy and the GI doctor had to push through to get in. I woke screaming from pain. I was discharged. The next day I went to the ER complained of lower pain in the side side of the mesh. CT scan and transvaginal ultra sound showed a ruptured ovary on the right side and free flowing build up (Fluid )in the abdominal cavity and some blood.The bottom edge of my mesh (right side)was tore a little and 2 staples were lose and flowing. I was sent to see an OBGYN because I had vaginal bleeding and it wouldn’t stop. The OBGYN ordered a CA125. And transvaginal ultra sound again. Said, the right ovary was Complex. And the Fluid build up indicates could indicate Ovarian cancer, I cried. She called the next day and said CA125 was negative. She put me on birth control to stop the bleeding MICROGESTIN1/20 1.5/30. It helped but the Fluid build up is still there.
6 moths after, standing in my kitchen I had d is charged form my vagina, it was clear fluid and it had an odor. It was not pee. It came out gushing I felt weird. It was like half a tea cup size. The medication he,p but the fluid in the abdominal cavity is till there. Last month 1/15/2018 My left ovary started pinching and burning, The ER MD did a pelvic exam then called the obgyn who did a pelvic exam has well due to vaginal bleeding, did transvaginal ultra sound of the left Ovary and side I had small fir Kurd but it was the issue. Also said I had fluid build in the abdomen, to stop the bleeding he said the previous butch control given 6 Mo ago to stop the bleeding was working because it kind worked against each other. So he put me Nothindrone Acteta 5mg. I gain 23 LB in one month, I am bloated and feel full and tired. Now my right complex Ovarian is pinching and hurts if I twist my waist or bent Down. A week my belly got bloated and feel fluid. I look 6 months pregnant. My back hurt for 2 days and my right leg got numbed and it hurt. I not usually hungry but I can eat. I can get full easily I can say. I am tired and the blood sotting began but it’s light. My worried for ovarian cancer due to fluid build. I read of Ascites. Rapid gain weight. Please help ;/
Did you find this post helpful?
|