I had a period september 9th I had sex with my x September 23rd he came in me I then had sex two days later the 25th and 26th with my boyfriend he also came in me could I be pregnant? If so who will it likely be from my x or my boyfriend please help me
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 7th, 2018
Hello.
Welcome to this forum.
This is absolutely impossible to determine the paternity here as you have sex with two guys in between your fertile period. You need to take help other sophisticated tests available to determine the paternity, before delivery.
Hope I can address your query. Please visit your doctor if there is any further confusion as without a clinical examination it is not possible to opine through an online medical forum.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Pregnancy Calendar Conception : When did I Conceive ? , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.