I'm bulemic and anorexic, and I know it's unhealthy, but I can't quit. I starve myself all day, and if I eat, I immediately throw it up. Ever since freshman year, I've hated my body. I can't stand mirrors, and I can't even go without a jacket in the Summer, because I'm so selfconscious. I started it so I could lose weight, because it seems like everyone at my school has a perfect physique, and I just hate my body. But I think my mom suspects, so I need to quit, but I can't! Is there anything I can do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 23rd, 2008
Tell someone!
I know how you feel becuse, i used to be like that i would not eat and try to skip meals but, my mum used to make me have my tea so, i would have it and then make myself sick after it. I have been like this 4 two years now and i have only just started gettin help for it and that's because, i stopped eating for 8 weeks and then told someone about it so by telling someone i got the help i need! So you need to tell someone weather it's a doctor, your mum or other realative or a close friend that will listen to you because, they will understand and they won't judge you for it and they will get you the help you need. It will be hard to tell someone but you can do it. It took me 2 days to get the courage to tell someone but i did it and i got the help. I'm always here for you if you ever want a chat or need any help.
|

replied May 23rd, 2008
Dang
Thank you, but I don't know if I'll be able to just do that. The only person I trust to know lives three states away, and he already DOES know. Oh well, I'll try. Thanks for the advice.
|

replied May 23rd, 2008
I know how you feel because, i felt like that before i told someone but i know it will be hard to admit to someone face to face but believe me when you do it will make it a lot easier to deal with and then you won't have to deal with it on your own. Sorry i can't really be much help but, i would help more but i'm still throwing up after meals now so i can't really help you on how to get out of it im really sorry. If you ever want a chat bwt anyfin u no where i am.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....