Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

Colon cancer or Hiv??! help

Must Read
Learn the basics about sexual health issues, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a sexual health disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for sexual health disorders....
I will make this to the point. About 9 months ago, I was diagnosed with excessive gas in my intestine by a
general doctor. He said, it seem like my stomach was trying to fight a bacteria,but he couldn't figure out was it was.
He took, two vials of blood sample and called me a week later, he said, everything came back normal,except my absolute monocytes were a little elevated or out of range. At that time,back in March 12,2011. My tongue had turned white,like a white coating. The Docotor didn't care, he said it was nothing nor thrush. However, i am 100% if not 300% my tongue being white was related to my stomach. At first, I thought i was infected w/ HIV since I shook a patient's hand who was HIV+. The reason I thought of this, was because the day before, I had cut my index finger and thought that possibly that virus entered my cut. To make the story short, I tested for HIV 18 times in between 4-6 months after this happened, they all came back negative.

Until this day, I don't know why I developed a white tongue,sore throat,muscles spasms and chills 9 days after this incident, even worse, having a white tongue for almost 2 months. Around this time, I also eat a sausage and egg burrito from 7/11 and got diarrhea the same day, but i was more thinking of the cut and handshake. I knew it wasn't food poisoning because the most it would last is a week, this was longer!
Anyhow, I went for a different test with a different doctor. I tested positive for helicobacter pilory. I would get diarrhea now and then, BUT THE WORSE my intestines would get BLOATED with gas an Water!!! I could hear and feel it mover around like helium bubbles gurgling. I took triple antibiotics for H-pilory. I tested again for H-pilory, it came back negative. However, I went back to the Doctor, did an endoscopy,everything came back normal, no trace of H-pilory,except, my stomach was a little swollen! the problem w/ my intestine did not go away. Therefore, the doctor tested me for overgrowth bacteria and it came positive!! I took another antibiotics for a week. He also said i had IBS and gave meds for that too! well nothing he did helped me 100% I still get the BLOATING gas with WATER and bubbles and feel spasms in my intestine, sometimes i can feel the swelling and it hurts! im talking about my large instestine/colon! it gurgles too. This happens whether i eat or not!

At night, or even at dawn when i wake to urinate, I feel gurgles in my intestines, not stomach!! in my intestines i repeated. I feel bubbles popping inside and they are accompanied by gas and water. I also, feel stool leaking from my anus, at times, I feel my butt cheeks wet and the stool comes out w/ mucous. I know is not IBS, nor gastritis. I also took stool samples for culture to the lap multiples times, it came back negative. Could this be CANCER in the stomach lining or intestines! I don't get constipated at all, nor blood in the stool!

Symptoms, swollen stomach, right in the middle around the solar plexus. A lot of gas inside the Large intestine/colon, I feel bubbles sparking inside and bloated, i feel mucous in the intestine, i feel discomfort, sometimes i hurt like shocks!! the intestines gurgles like a lion and than immediate bubble popping. PLease help me, 1 month ago the blood count was normal,except i had elevated liver enzymes!

Thanks a lot in advance!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 27th, 2011
From the sounds of things it sounds like Divertilitis
|

replied January 5th, 2012
Hey,

I am not a doctor or anything of that sort but I read your posts and I cant help but feel bad for you. I have my own health issues going on right now you know. Anyways, I went on you tube & a doctor named, Peter Kramer stated that the most common enyzmes elevated are alanine transaminase (alt) or aspartate transaminase (ast). Some of the causes for elevated liver are viral infections, tylenol, acetaminophen (especially when you take 4000 miligrams or more during a 24 hour period);those that take cholesterol medicine, people who have hepatitis a,b or c & last, certain types of herbal supplements. He stated, if the ALT levels are higher than it is may be a sign of liver diseases such as hepatitis. If the AST levels are higher, that may be a sign of alcoholic liver disease. In any case, your doctor will want to do more testing to see what is causing the elevation. More he did point out that an elevated liver enzymes DOES NOT mean you have a disease.

Check with your doctor before going with what I said. But he did point out that there are ways to naturally lower your liver enzymes. In my [removed by admin] always better. The way to do is by taking a colon & liver detox. HTH

Once again, I am not a doctor. I just want to help.
|

replied January 24th, 2012
Experienced User
Thanks,
I really appreciate you taking your time reading my story.
I hope you feel better too. Smile
|

replied January 24th, 2012
Experienced User
Thanks,
I really appreciate you taking your time reading my story.
I hope you feel better too. Smile
|

replied August 11th, 2012
Hi there, I see that this post was written last year. Have you made any progress with a diagnosis? I greatly sympathise with your tale of intestinal woe as I have been suffering for the last two years with almost identical symptoms except that my stools are often orange or pale and narrow. Test after test have all come back negative, it's so frustrating that at times I have felt suicidal. I am getting an ultrasound this coming month so hopefully that might throw something up.

Hoping you can offer me some hope or suggestions,

Sean Bothwell, Aberdeen, Scotland
|

replied November 24th, 2012
what is the problem with your stomach? Were you ever diagnosed for the problem? I have same symptoms as you. Thanks
|

replied April 15th, 2013
I have had the same problem for 2 years. I've had every test done, rounds of antibiotics for bacterial overgrowth etc. I had the coated tongue constant burping gurgling insides and the bubbling gas every evening like clockwork. Tests showed nothing but my nutritionist thinks its inflammation in my large intestine and candida. Taking digestive enzymes after every meal removed the coating from tongue and stopped the burping. Ive been on a gluten free dairy free sugar free diet to try to kill off the excess bad bacteria..its hard at first but your insides start working alot better. Ive learned that if i dont eat any meat i dont have the gas..so i must have hard time digesting it. Theres a powdered drink i take everyday that helps with inflammation in intestines ..it helps alot..its called "Ultrainflamx 360 plus" theres alot of websites that sell it, its on the pricey side but it immediately takes away any discomfort im having in intestines after drinking a small glass of it.
|