Hello. I experience symptoms of cold extremeties quite often, but after specific activities, which I am finding quite strange to me. I get a feeling of cold hands/feet/nose all and even sometimes my feet are so cold that when I step in the shower in the evenings, the water will feel like it is burning my feet even when the water temperature is mild and not overly hot, at all. I notice this seems to get worse with stress, any kind of stimulant, my testosterone medicine (sometimes worsens this, but I don't always notice it). I have tried wearing extra clothing and things, but I am unsure what this is being caused by. Caffeine does not warm me up at all, and it actually makes me even colder. It doesn't happen all the time, but I'd say 3-4 days a week I experience the coldness for up to 8 hours a day, or more. It is very annoying, and going into cold restaurants, stores, and air conditioned places is very hard for me because I feel like I am freezing to death. What could be going on? I have also noticed my blood pressure is higher than normal, last reading was 158/94 pulse 101 which is sort of high for me. Other readings on previous days (with the cold sensations) were 146/90 pulse 95, 149/92 pulse 91, 139/88 pulse 86, 141/89 pulse 82. It is ALWAYS AROUND 6 P.M. every single evening I've noticed this blood pressure elevation for 5 MONTHS!
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply