Hello

I've been working with tools based on compressed air and at some point i had hand stiffness. Now i quit that job because of that and the stiffness is gone even though i experience pain from time to time. Now my problem is that my right hand is cold all the time and my left is perfectly warm. Is this related to that stiffness?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2018
Welcome to e health forum.

The cause of your symptoms can be due to circulatory issues, blood disorders like anemia, psychiatric issues like depression, diabetes mellitus, chronic fatigue syndrome, other neurolgical issues , electrolyte or nutritional deficiencies, etc.

The exact cause can be determined only with a proper physical examination and specific diagnostic tests.

Laboratory tests including blood work, culture studies, chest Xrays etc would also be needed to make a diagnosis and decide on the treatment .

Hence you may consult with your doctor for a proper medical opinion.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Arthritis is the most common cause of disability in the United States. Learn more about types of arthritis here....
Do you feel pain and stiffness in your body or have trouble moving around? You might have arthritis. Learn more about arthritis signs and symptoms here....
Signs and symptoms of rheumatic diseases are common to many different diseases. Diagnose arthritis correctly using these step-by-step diagnosis instructions....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Arthritis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.