Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vascular and Circulatory Disorders Forum

cold hand, sore, tingly. Dr couldn't find a pulse, now legs

I know this isn't necessarily related to the heart, but I really don't know where to post this.. so here it goes:
I went to emerg a few days ago with cold hand (left) and soreness / tingly. The doc couldn't find a pulse in the artery in my wrist and 16 hours later, I'm scheduled for blood mapping next week. My arm seems to be doing a little better, no soreness unless aggravated, but the last day my left leg has begun to show similar pains, but no coldness. that went away but now my right leg is acting up and I don't know if I should be worried, or what..? I am also dizzy when standing for too long. I have no idea what's wrong or what could be causing this. any suggestions or thoughts?

I am 23 and female
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 14th, 2013
Experienced User
Very hard to say for sure what that could be. Sounds like it may be a blood clot or your heart but it could also be nerves. Like maybe something to do with your spine or brain. I'm sorry, I don't have any useful suggestions other than to research and get second and third opinions...
|
Did you find this post helpful?