Hello,

I'm 15 years old and have a question about my head. Recently, I made a very stupid decision and overdosed on Cymbalta, I took 180mg. I sought medical attention and the problem was resolved. This was a little over a month ago. However, while in the doctors office, I kept getting this cold feelin g on the inside of my head everytime I heard the words "Cymbalta" or "overdose". I wish I could find better words to describe it. It escalates and then goes away, never lasting for more than a minute. I'm just curious as to what this may be, and if it's serious.

I've read on here about people having a dripping feeling from sinuses, but I don't believe that's what this is. (But, I could be wrong?). Perhaps its anxiety?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 18th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Very well could be anxiety. Just maybe those two words are triggers for you. I would ask my doctor what he thinks.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
The common cold is probably the most well known illness known to man. But did you know that it's a virus? Read to learn the basics about cold here....
How do you get a cold? And what causes the cold? Learn more about causes of the cold, and risk factors that you can avoid to prevent this illness....
You probably know many of the symptoms of a cold: sneezing, sore throat, a stuffy nose, and coughing. Do you know the difference between the flu vs. a cold?...