Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Cold, caughing, fever, nausea for 2 months - need answer

I really need help with this one, i have been reading but can`t find an answer to my problem.
2 months ago - white bacteria infection in throat with very high fever.
treated with antibiotics, aspirin, neurofen and hexoral spray. got healed
after 2 weeks after i got healty i got same infection again...same treatement
2 weeks after that i still had a small caugh but it turned into a full blown viral cold with bad bad caughing fever and vomiting.

It has bee 2 months since the first infection...and i feel beter but every time i go outside especialy in cold weather my throat gets really dry no amount of water can help...and really nauseous with a slight fever.
They did a cotton swab test for my throat and some blood work for what they thought a stomach infection, x-ray to lungs but nothing came up.

Every time i go outside i get dry throat and feel like vomiting, nauseous. I am a rational person and it`s not only anxiety. If i stay in house where it`s warm i don`t feel that bad, just my constant lack of appetite but i try and eat a reasonable amount of food.
doctor
Please help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....