Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

clot like spots on testicles ?

i have these little red blood clot like spots on my testicles. They are a little smaller than 1/8 of an inch in diameter.

I say blood clot because it looks like a little bump with blood trapped in it. i'm sure if i pooped it blood would come out.

It doesn't hurt, or itch.

Now i'm noticing that i might have another one appearing on my penis. not on the head though but on the shaft.

Really concerned about this - can anyone held or has had a similar experience?

Thanks in advance
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper WT

replied August 5th, 2008
Hi Fred,

Please search "Fordyce's angiokeratoma". Also be sure tosee a dermatologist.

Be well!

Did you find this post helpful?

replied October 18th, 2013
Thanks for the suggestion, the issue was solved using athletes foot cream on them at night and they shrunk to half size the next morning. I put more on the next night and they disappeared. Think it's caused from sweating down there.
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...