Have you tried to quit smoking before but failed.
Yes.
No.
Yes but I succeeded (Please share your story).
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
User Profile
I just did it myself after just two sessions. I spent $175 Australian dollars all up and all my urges to pick up a ciggarette have totally vanished. I'm thrilled!!! So please if you want to quit and have tried and failed. do give it a go.

rainbow bow
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 3rd, 2008
Supporter
14 days ciggarette free and I feel great!!! I had the best two night sleeps the last couple of nights.
|

User Profile
replied December 3rd, 2008
Supporter
Congratulations! Do you have any cravings?
|

User Profile
replied December 6th, 2008
Supporter
Thanks Smile. yeah i do have minimal cravings. I'm using nicorette chewy.
I cannot believe how easy it has been though with hypnosis. I wish i had've known that stuff existed when i had much worse addictions. Hypnosis is absolutely unbelievable. Amazing stuff... I'd highly recommend it to anyone that is wanting to quit smoking or stop any other addiction. Hmm, I may have to post this in the addictions & recovery forums also.

It's been 17 days. not one puff.....*-*-*-
|

User Profile
replied December 6th, 2008
Supporter
I just wanted to add a link on hypnosis which expains how it works to quit smoking.

www.quitsmokingaid.net/quitsmokingmethods/ hypnosistostopsmoking/
|

User Profile
replied December 27th, 2008
Supporter
It's now been 5 and a half weeks. Whle I am struggeling a little from nicotine withdrawel I still haven't had a puff! The habit itself (psychological addiction) has disapeared. Smile
|

User Profile
replied January 8th, 2009
Supporter
it's been 7 weeks but the bad part is that i have gained 4 nearly 5 kgs. I have a two yr old so i have to keep telling myself my life is worth that little bit more now as somebody needs me. It's not about just me anymore lol.
|

replied January 8th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
congratulations i also am smoke free and have been since 13th September 2008 thanks to me and the help of champix and i too feel great although i myself have put on weight Sad but then again am starting back at the gym so i can loose it again better to loose weight than my life Smile Jenny
|

User Profile
replied January 12th, 2009
Supporter
J3nnyuk wrote:
congratulations i also am smoke free and have been since 13th September 2008 thanks to me and the help of champix and i too feel great although i myself have put on weight Sad but then again am starting back at the gym so i can loose it again better to loose weight than my life Smile Jenny

Congrats! I totally agree with you...
|

replied January 12th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
thx Smile Jenny
|