Medical Questions > Debate Forums > General Debate Forum

clicking or tapping sound in head

I wanted to respond to an earlier post, but by the time I signed up for this site, the poster had described a clicking and in their head and described it as finger nails tapping together or a pin clicking open and closed open and closed back and forth. They went on to say this occurs when bending the head down or walking. Numerous comments came from others having the same experience.I believe this is connected with the government's ongoing and increased mind control projects. if you are unfamiliar with this, there is plenty I've documented info available on YouTube. I have heard scientists speak on this. the medical professionals will tell you something ridiculous like you have ear wax buildup. if you think it would make you feel better to have a cat scan done on your brain, go ahead. educate yourself.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 25th, 2015
something I forgot to mention above is that all of the commenters and the original poster all stated that there was no pain involved with the sounds in their head, but that it was just extremely annoying.

I just wanted to comment because there is much information to be found on youtube about mind control, n until you do the research on it, it's hard to accept it. yes, I heard the noise in my head also. my brain scan was perfect so I asked my doc for a second one. this was before I had done my research. the second results were the same: perfect. decide for yourself.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply