For the past year or so I've had this problem. It's kinda like when you get a bad cold and you have to spit out what's bothering your neck which somtimes comes from when your nose is clogged up. Well, I don't have a cold, and my nose isn't clogged up. Yet I still have this need to clear my throat and spit out the white discharge because it bothers me. I feel it in the back of my throat and I can't stand it. Lately though, it's even climbed up to my actual mouth without me even trying. I just feel something weird in my mouth and when I try to take it out it's like a string of white discharge. Is this normal? What is the cause of it? Could I treat this with OTC medicine?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Maeris
|

replied June 12th, 2011
yuck.
omg! I have this tooooo! what is it? haha
|

replied October 17th, 2011
I have it too and lately it is worsening. How can we get help. I have used antibiotics but didnt cure. Help please.
|
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....