Medical Questions > Parenting > Infants Forum

circumcision results

User Profile
but the foreskin still covers his penis.. is this normal?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2008
Experienced User
When a boy is circumcized the foreskin is removed.

Sounds like your son is like mine...kind of looks like a turtle hiding his head kinda thing LOL!

I remember thinking the same thing as you. My Dr. says that its normal for it to look like that. Sometimes the head just sort of "hides" in the shaft.
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
oh tyty i was freaking out at one point LOL.
|

replied September 30th, 2008
yes that is normal, but he is already abnormal and incomplete due to being cut, you should prepare your apology once he finds out what he is missing
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Wow Harsh lol

People are so rude!

I'm glad everything went well with your sons circumcision!

like Jozzie said it happens a lot its just natural. He probably wont have any troubles with it.

p.s Don't let people bother you when they say what you did was wrong because it was your choice! People have big mouths and shouldn't look down upon our decisions, weather it be wrong or not.

Also I would like to say maybe Mike if you would look at all other posts about this topic all the people who are FOR circumcisions go about saying things NICELY which is what should be happening. Not telling the poor women to prepare an apology. Maybe you should prepare one for her seeing as this was HER choice and not yours be thankful you have your full penis and if you don't well then ... that is not our problem. I am all for not circumcising a baby boy because its not necessary but hell if you want to do it in order of religious background or having your son look as it's father then DO ER UP! All the power to ya:)
|

SmilesandSunshine wrote:
Wow Harsh lol

People are so rude!

I'm glad everything went well with your sons circumcision!

like Jozzie said it happens a lot its just natural. He probably wont have any troubles with it.

p.s Don't let people bother you when they say what you did was wrong because it was your choice! People have big mouths and shouldn't look down upon our decisions, weather it be wrong or not.

what's rude is reducing your son's sexual pleasure because you don't like the way it looks or you don't wanna research it thoroughly

what's rude is removign a part of somebody else's body without need, how would you feel if your parents decided to have your clitoris removed? would you be ok with it being "their choice"? both the clitoris and foreskin are the areas with the most nerves and sensation, and the justifications for each are the same
|

User Profile
Experienced User
This is what you don't understand maybe its religious background.

Its their choice. NOT yours for crying out loud. Its not your babies penis.. BE HAPPY!

If my parents removed my clitoris then hell I would be fine with it because there are many other parts of my body to be sexual with. Also I would love to say I have been with two men they both came they both LOVED their sexual lifes and had NO problem with having it be cut or un-cut. You obviously just don't like what has happened to you:)

So, on another note Mike! Im glad you stand up for what you want but its not what they wanted obviously! People do what they want and think is best for your child even if you do not agree you going on rampages on here is not going to change anyones mind! Just let it go:)

Penis's are Penis's Smile

alright im done arguing lol it bugs me:) have a good day:P
|

SmilesandSunshine wrote:
This is what you don't understand maybe its religious background.

Its their choice. NOT yours for crying out loud. Its not your babies penis.. BE HAPPY!

If my parents removed my clitoris then hell I would be fine with it because there are many other parts of my body to be sexual with. Also I would love to say I have been with two men they both came they both LOVED their sexual lifes and had NO problem with having it be cut or un-cut. You obviously just don't like what has happened to you:)

So, on another note Mike! Im glad you stand up for what you want but its not what they wanted obviously! People do what they want and think is best for your child even if you do not agree you going on rampages on here is not going to change anyones mind! Just let it go:)

Penis's are Penis's Smile

alright im done arguing lol it bugs me:) have a good day:P

while I understand your point of view, I disagree, circumcision can be chosen later, but it cannot be truly undone, I have done forskin restoration and have seen great benefits, and that is without the specialized nerves or ridged band, if just getting back some skin to cover the head makes sex this much better then how much better would it be intact.

my rights as a human being were taken away from me, I can never experience everything I was meant to be able to experience, I have one life to live and that opportunity was never allowed for me to have, ever. so yes I am mad as hell about it

what about what the baby wanted? why does that never get mentioned? I'm pretty sure he would be against it

circumcised guys say they aren't missing out because they have no idea what they are missing and sadly never will
|

User Profile
replied October 1st, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Parents choose what they think is best for their child, that's why they are a parent. If they decide to get them circumsized because they think it's best, they will do so.

I'm sorry you are so mad about it. Your parents chose what they felt was best for you, but it happened to be wrong, people make mistakes if you haven't noticed.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Making mothers feel like criminals for choosing to circumcise their child is harsh and unnecessary. While you believe it may be cruel and horrible, they may not feel the same way, and their children are not automatically doomed to grow up with sexual issues and the inability to trust females (both reasons I've heard for anti-circumcision).

If your only reason for being here is to harp about the evils of circumcision, perhaps you should join a debate forum. Attacking mothers seeking ADVICE is unwelcome, unsupportive, and against the rules of this forum.

Find a hobby, sir.
|

AyaMiyaki wrote:
Making mothers feel like criminals for choosing to circumcise their child is harsh and unnecessary. While you believe it may be cruel and horrible, they may not feel the same way, and their children are not automatically doomed to grow up with sexual issues and the inability to trust females (both reasons I've heard for anti-circumcision).

If your only reason for being here is to harp about the evils of circumcision, perhaps you should join a debate forum. Attacking mothers seeking ADVICE is unwelcome, unsupportive, and against the rules of this forum.

Find a hobby, sir.
sadly they should be, would you make a mother that circumcised her daughters feel bad, especially when she continued the ignorance?

didn't intend to be as mean as it was but the topic gets me too riled up, I know too much about it to just be ok as a parents choice
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
So stop clicking on topics that deal with circumcision since it's obvious you can't control yourself when you're "riled up".Unsupportive comments are against the rules of eHealth - terms that you agreed to when you created your account.

It is NOT your job to make mothers feel guilty about their parenting decisions, especially decisions that were carried out by trained medical personnel. These women are not taking dirty pieces of glass to their sons on a kitchen counter - these procedures are carried out either in hospitals or in doctor's offices by trained professionals with sterilized equipment. This procedure is not illegal in this country. If you want to make a difference in the legality of circumcision, write to your congressman. Until then, leave these people alone, especially when they didn't ask to be judged or criticized.

If you respond to another topic with criticism or attacks, I will report you to the administration of this forum. If you can't exist here without attacking people's parenting decisions, you need to move on to a more appropriate venue.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
AMEN!!!
|

replied October 3rd, 2008
actually, human rights are everybody's business and as a fellow human it is my job and Mike's job to try and educated the ignorant masses in an attempt to save other babies from the atrocity of circumcision. it's shameful that any civilized country would allow babies to be subjected to such an out-dated, painful, traumatizing and pointless procedure that would alter them forever.

you pro-cutters love to talk about choice - the parent's right to choose - while completely ignoring the obvious: the child's RIGHT to choose what happen to his own genitals.

truly shameful.
|
Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....