At this current time I am uncircumcised. I am curious for anyone out there who has already had sex multiple times and with foreskin, because I am only 15.

Does it hurt? I am assuming it does not because if it would hurt every guy would get circumcised, but isn't there pain when the foreskin is being pulled back when you insert the penis into a vagina/anal?
I'm afraid of this, which makes me want to get circumcised. When I pull my foreskin about a half inch under the head (nearly the max it can go) it starts to feel painful. Would this interfere with my future sex life?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 2nd, 2008
No it doesn't have to be painful. Most men around the world are not circumcised. If your foreskin is tight you can do stretching exercises. They're easy I know because I did them and am very happy and so is my wife.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....