Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Circumcision and foreskin

I'm only 15, and I am sorry to ask some questions that you may find humiliating that I don't know the answer to, because I currently can't find any forums on anything that would seem obvious. But this would clear up a lot for me if you could answer these, I will explain later in this post.

First, are newborn males born with two types of penis's? What I am saying in the other direction, are ALL males born with Foreskin, some get it removed in their life and some don't? Or are there two types of people, people born with foreskin and people born without?

Also, I've come to a conclusion of how hard it may be to have sex with a uncircumcised penis. Wouldn't the force of foreskin being pulled so far back hurt when the (sorry to bring this into the post..) penis enters the vagina? Or is this not true? This is the reason why I might want to get circumcision if this is the case. I'd rather have a more pleasureful sex life where I am not having my foreskin pulled back because it seems uncomfortable.

Thank you for reading and posts are great, they mean everything to me right now.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 4th, 2008
Experienced User
Hey i'm really sorry no-one answered you sooner. Good question and don't worry I wondered this myself when I was younger as there are lots of different sizes and shapes out there!! You will wonder about yourself..

I'm 27 and I have foreskin. It was really tight when I was younger and I couldn't pull it back far enough past the head without it hurting.. I tried stretching techniques that alot of guys talk about on this website and it worked!

You really don't need a circumcision - if you have tight foreskin like I did try streching techniques which are widely available to read about online and if in doubt see a doc!

It's not hard to have sex with an uncircumcised penis. The foreskin will come down.

Good luck!
|

replied June 19th, 2008
Two conditions commonly occur with the foreskin of the penis of an uncircumcised or improperly circumcised boy or man.

* Phimosis: One condition happens when the foreskin cannot be retracted (pulled back) behind the head (glans) of the penis. This is called phimosis. It is usually a condition found in children.

* Paraphimosis: The other condition, paraphimosis, is somewhat the opposite—the foreskin, after being pulled back, becomes trapped and then swollen behind the head (glans) of the penis.

The swelling is caused by the blockage of blood flow, which can lead to death of the glans.

This condition is considered a true medical emergency. Circumcision at birth or revision of a prior circumcision can prevent this condition.

Actually there is no preferred home therapy. U can rely on circumcision. Its just a small operation.. There after u can really pleasure...

--take care...
|

replied June 19th, 2008
Two conditions commonly occur with the foreskin of the penis of an uncircumcised or improperly circumcised boy or man.

* Phimosis: One condition happens when the foreskin cannot be retracted (pulled back) behind the head (glans) of the penis. This is called phimosis. It is usually a condition found in children.

* Paraphimosis: The other condition, paraphimosis, is somewhat the opposite—the foreskin, after being pulled back, becomes trapped and then swollen behind the head (glans) of the penis.

The swelling is caused by the blockage of blood flow, which can lead to death of the glans.

This condition is considered a true medical emergency. Circumcision at birth or revision of a prior circumcision can prevent this condition.

Actually there is no preferred home therapy. U can rely on circumcision. Its just a small operation.. There after u can really pleasure...

--take care...
|
Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....