Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Circular itchy rash past 2 weeks

User Profile
Hello. Im trying to figure out what is happening with my skin 2 weeks ago my head was very itchy noticeable dandruff. Couple days later my right foot was really itchy red and swollen. Now i have really itchy circle like rashes on my hands, palms, they will move around to my arms but never on my body like my chest or back. Rings are red on the outside and normal skin tone in the middle. I have seen my doctor but all he said it was something irritating my skin like cold weather he gave me the steroid predisone and im still breaking out in these rings on this medicine. I believe it can be ringworm. All your help will be appreciated thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....