Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Cipralex, I upped my dose from 5mg to 10mg...

Hello!
I started Cipralex about 4 months ago for my anxiety and panic attacks... The attacks started in my second year of college and have gotten worse for the past 2 years! The first 3 weeks on cipralex were BRUTAL! Worse anxiety, tired all the time, nausea and inability to sleep! It got much better as time went on, and after a month or so on the pills, I didn't have any panic attacks!

Recently, I found out that I failed some classes at school and wont be able to graduate as planned, and the panic attacks have come back! (Even though I'm still taking Cipralex)
So I upped my dose from 5mg to 10mg... The panic attacks have lessened, but not I am feeling tired and lethargic all day and experiencing restless and jittery legs all night!

Anyone know what I'm experiencing or have any advice?
Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 9th, 2013
side effects are different for everyone
Hi I was on cipralex for 7years and came off them 7months ago ie had a little stress back in my life and it made me a mess im in the middle of a memtal breakdown I had to go back to get some more tsblets too days ago im suffering with dizzyness visual blurryness and hot flashes my heart keeps on racing and I cry a littlr with neing on tjese before I was ready for it im lay on the couch now poorly hoping that 2weeks hurrys up so im better I hope your better soon I no how scarey it is and im terrified even though ive done it before x
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...