cigarette Problem... any idea how to remove this kind of addiction?? please help me
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper shagydeep
|

replied July 1st, 2012
??? any one wanna help me???
|

replied July 9th, 2012
The only person in the world who can help you is only you.Just try to control on yourself.
|

replied July 13th, 2012
It can only be mainly remove by you.Just try to increase yuor will power.Yoga can be helpful for increasing will power.
|

replied July 23rd, 2012
Try e-cigarettes if you want to give up on tobacco. They are tobacco free. You can use them till you get rid of your craving and then you can leave e-cigarettes as well. They are best alternative compared to tobacco gums or patches.
|

replied March 5th, 2013
No there are also a no. of disadvantage of e-cigarettes like whenever you start puffing it gives you a enough stress over your gland as well as it's smell like a burning wire.So don't chose this one guy's.If you really want to get rid of all this problems then you have to make yourself orthodox regarding the same issue.I have seen most of them took enthusiastic steps like in any play,towards any fruitful work and whatever else.Then why don't you let yourself a good environment by acquiring the same enthusiasm here?
|

replied July 29th, 2012
Experienced User
u can try following following options to reduce/quit smoking:

1- Use electronic cigarette instead.
2- Try to smoke only half cigarette and waste the other half.
3- Keep ur mouth busy when u feel like smoking. for e.g, by chewing a bubble-gum or drinking some juice.
|

replied March 5th, 2013
quit cold turkey. you are not addicted to cigarettes.. you are addicted to the drug nicotine. do not go for e-cigarettes or other products. How can you quit an addiction by taking in the same drug???

quit cold turkey, the withdrawal symptoms will start easing day 3 onwards and it will get more easier as you go through.
Make this your personal commitment to Never Take Another Puff.
|

User Profile
replied March 7th, 2013
Experienced User
You can always quit smoking on your own. It won't be an easy process, as the nicotine in cigarettes will be removed from your system. Nicotine is the reason why you are addicted to smoking and flushing it out of your body won't be an easy task. You will have to be determined to stop smoking. Otherwise, the discomfort you feel during nicotine withdrawal will send you scurrying back for a puff.
|

replied March 11th, 2013
Re: Cigarette problem
natsu12 wrote:
cigarette Problem... any idea how to remove this kind of addiction?? please help me

Hello,
Simple just have control on your will and if this ani't happens then us e-cigarette...
|

replied March 14th, 2013
I try to conjure up an image of someone I really admire or just someone I see smartly dressed, The inmage of someone dragging on a cigarette doesn't go with it.
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2013
The only person on the planet who are able to enable you to is simply you.Simply try to increase your commitment. Yoga exercises is a good idea to boost will power.Try e-cigarettes if you need to stop trying cigarette smoking. These are cigarette smoking totally free.They are greatest option when compared with cigarette smoking gum line or even sections.
|