Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Hello, I am a female patient, 22 years old, 43.5kg, 5'4''. I have a chronical abdominal pain in the upper right area (2-3 YEARS). Certain kind of foods cause very light stools, almost explosive.

Please help,

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied December 1st, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Get evaluated for lactose intolerance and celiac. if clear then its IBS. diet lifestyle adjustments will help. Low doses of amitriptyline will help too. Visit our IBs health center for further guidance.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 7th, 2017

Just get an evaluation for lactose intolerance and celiac. If it clears then its IBS.
Try to take low doses of amitriptyline. In this case, healthy diet and lifestyle changes will help you also.
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Abdominal Pain , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.