Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Yeast Infection Forum

chronic Yeast infection ? Will it make problems future kids?

User Profile
Hello, I am 18 years old boy, I think and doctors say that I have a yeast infection, by the way almost for 5 years. I visited approximately 3 doctors, who gave me medicines: antibiotics and creams. My last try to kill the yeast infection was 1 months ago, I used cream (factor dermico) and some antibiotics. Yeast infection gone for 1 week, the white surface was removed and the glans of the penis got pink. Also, the little tiny bumps removed which was under the skin, but after 1 week it came back. So my question is: Is there any chance that I have chronic Yeast infection ? Will it make problems with my future children ? Thanks. Please help, as it is the reason for my everyday depression and I am too afraid when I think of my children.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 18th, 2016
Penis Answer A56812
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Recurrent yeast infections are common in uncircumcised foreskins. I would suggest a therapeutic circumcision, good coital and toilet habits and perfect hygiene to prevent the recurrence.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Must Read
Yeast infection and candida albicans basics - we review causes and risk factors. Start learning how to fight yeast infections by clicking here....
Yeast infections affect warm, moist parts of the body. Learn the signs and symptoms of yeast infections as they appear on the skin, oral and genital areas....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Yeast Infection , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.