Dear friends. For the past 3 years I have been suffering from this. I have constant headaches, not too strong yet they are there. Also they are sometimes accompanied by light feeling of dizziness and imbalance. Of course all blood , MRI, ct or whatever else I can do is clean thank god. Yet I feel like this. I found some remedies. I can share. Light antidepressant, course of manual therapeutic treatment, and good sleep , yoga , pilates work out. As of this week I'm trying another theory, to build better legs and abdominals, to eliminate sugar from my diet. And pray for the best. How do you deal ? Is anyone going through the same experience as I am ???
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: Headache, Diet, Yoga
Quick Reply
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....