Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

Chronic Pain with no diagnosis found

User Profile
Hi, I am 24 years old. Last year I had a fall and I was diagnosed with trochanteric Bursitis. After 8 months of therapy, I was cured, but I still had a lot of pain in my back, constant cramps, trouble walking and moving. After an ultrasound and magnetic resonance, the doctors did not find anything, they said I was structurally perfect and gave me 4 months more of physiotherapy, with no improvement. One of the therapies was exercising inside a pool, and strangely under water I do not feel pain and I can do everything. The doctors said they couldn't do anything more. I was suggested to move to another country with better doctors. I visited some osteopaths, which didn't see anything wrong. I went to physiatrists, psychologist and neurologist, and they told me the same. I went to a Chronic Pain Clinic, they prescribed with Cymbalta (did not work after 2 months of taking it) and I'm having therapy with a chiropractic, which showed improvement. But as winter comes, I feel more pain, cramps are getting worse and doctors still don’t know what I have. They already discard Piriformis Syndrome. I really hope you can help me
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 18th, 2013
keep going with the chiropractic I ben going to see my chiropractic for the last 20 years and he is the only one that take the pain away from my neck 2 to 3 times a year
|

replied January 4th, 2014
I think,Yoga is very helpful in your condition. Yoga is also known as ancient way of exercise.
|

replied February 4th, 2014
Hi, sometimes can be psychological, sometimes you are stressed or depressed.
|

replied February 9th, 2014
I agree with Jesseleal. Has anyone mentioned fibromyalgia. If that is it the chiropractor should be able to help. I disagree with the psychological bit. Pain is real and not in the mind. I pray you will find relief. Have you tried the IT? It has helped my husband after two days and I am still waiting to see how it helps me.

Blessings
|

replied November 6th, 2014
ask your man to give you a back rub! put warm water bag while laying on your stomach for at least 15 minz before you go to bed. Hope you are better now.

-Sean-
|
Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...