Born with Scoliosis of the spine, curve went past my waist, the Scoliosis caused Osteoarthritis of the spine to fuse my spine, have since found out that the base of my spine and pelvis are fused together, all the little bones at the base of my spine are fused to my pelvis, I have arthritis else where hands, knee's, shoulders and neck, I'm in chronic pain all day and night, have trouble sleeping, trouble walking, sitting, the only ease i get is laying flat,, even then it's still very painful, I get a lot of depression cause of the pain, I also get what feels like the cramp in my back and sides when I've either walked too much or sat too long, can't walk very well cause of my pelvis being fused, I've had pain block injections into my spine didn't help they got the right nerves but it still didn't help, I'm on morphine now it takes a slight bit of the edge off the pain, can anybody help me how i can ease my pain a bit more which could help me to sleep better
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 28th, 2018
can an expert help with anesthesia, health to you
|

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2018
Hi! I am just wondering how are you now? I'm suffering terrible pain in my both knees and 3 years ago I was told I need a cartilage replacement surgery, because I almost have bone on bone. But for me even a word 'surgery' sounds awful.
I found this clinic where they do a no-cost MRI review. I've sent them my MRI and had a free consultation with their doctor. I've heard a lot about positive results after this treatment. What do you think?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....