Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Nausea Forum

Chronic nausea for over 1 year

All my life I can remember times of feeling nauseous. In the past year, though, my nausea has gotten so much worse. I feel sick 90% of the time, but I never throw up. It's always just nausea. I can't pin point it to anything really. I've been tested for celiac and that came back negative. I went to a GI who thought I might have acid reflux and he gave me prevacid. That also didn't help. It wasn't until this January that I went to an acupuncturist. This seemed like it was working. He told me to stay away from gluten and I did that. The acupuncture points related to stress and digestive areas. Every time I went, my nausea would get more rare. It wasn't until 2 weeks ago when I accidentally had gluten and I felt extremely sick again. I went back last Friday, but I still felt sick that night too even though I hadn't eaten any gluten. Yesterday I feel asleep watching TV and woke up feeling super nauseous. I couldn't sleep and I woke up this morning still feeling sick. I went home from school early because I still feel sick. I don't know what caused the nausea this time. I feel fatigued and tired (probably from the 4.5 hours of sleep) and nauseous and just overall out of it. I really can't stand feeling sick anymore. I'm only 15 and I really don't want to live the rest of my life like this. I thought I was finally getting relief through acupuncture, but now that I feel sick unexplained again, I don't know what to do. My sickness is sometimes caused by stress, but what I'm feeling right now is way beyond that. I just need answers. I wanted to know if anyone else has experienced these symptoms and if they got answers. I need to figure out what's wrong with me. I'm just tired of feeling sick and need it to end. It gets in the way of everything in my life. I've missed quite a bit of school and missed lacrosse tryouts today because of it. If anyone could help me, it would be so appreciated. I am desperate for relief and I just want this hell to end.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper cccjjj
|

replied March 13th, 2013
chronic nausea ANSWER
I really believe most of.the Nausea writer are.dealing with RF Radiation from Cell Phone Tower and/or cell phone & wifi. Search it. My daughter & I went thru all the same & r on our way back to recovery now since we found out it is radiation. U can get protection or get away from the Tower. Please search it and get well.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....