User Profile
i know u herd this before, im a 30 yr old female that is 5 8 and weighs 153 pds good health i dint have to see a doctor for almost three years till i was being exposed to natural gas and carbon monoxide at my job i was sick all most for a year i was getting mild headachs, vomiting, burning of the eyes, forgetting things and memory eyes are sensitive to light then i started to get migrains every day then this burning sensation on the left side of my head and face i had a mri, ct, normal, maybe u can help cause all i have for a diagnos is chronic migrains i was perfect before all this

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2010
Neurological Disorders Answer A12178
Thanks for using this forum....

Exposure to these gases may may lead to nerve toxicity which explains your current condition of burning sensations on left face..Replax is a good drug ,for burning you can discuss gabantins or pregablin with your physician,he may choose the right one for you which can help nyou decrease these sensations and also the headaches..

take care...

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Headache and Migraines , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.